French carmaker Alpine produced a number of iconic vehicles before it closed down production in 1995, including the well-remembered Alpine GTA one of the most aerodynamic cars at that time. A number of Alpine cars were branded Renault-Alpine following Renault’s purchase of the company in 1973.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Alpine Touch up Paint
When tiny stone chips from the road continually spray against our cars and scratch the paintwork, this brings about an unsightlyrash’ over a period of time. But Chipex Alpine Touch up Paint is a superlative treatment for stone chip paint scratches and road rash, boasting:
- Simple instructions
- Paint that comes ready to apply
- All the accessories you need
- Three possible sizes
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
A car garage repair or full respray will dent your bank balance Chipex won’t. Chipex is also much more user-friendly than traditional touch up pens and kits. But most importantly, Chipex will configure a perfect paint colour match based on your vehicle paint code, whereas traditional kits only supply best-match blends.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.