Autobianchi-s famous minicars and race cars included the 1969 Autobianchi A112 and the 1985 Autobianchi Y10, a -designer- city car renowned for its aerodynamics and luxurious trim.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Autobianchi Touch up Paint
A long phased-out brand, Autobianchi cars have become vintage, which means they need more looking after than newer cars. Chipex Autobianchi Touch up Paint is exactly what you need to keep your car looking young and to keep road rash at bay. Road rash is the paint scratch damage done to cars by stray stone chips from the road, which Chipex combats with the help of:
- Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
- Ready-to-apply paint
- All the accessories you need
- Three possible sizes
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Paint scratches vanish completely thanks to Chipex-s high-grade blending and polishing solutions and exact-match paint. Traditional kits cannot deliver these sorts of results, and full resprays are radical and hugely expensive.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.