Innocenti-s vintage models – now a rare sight on the roads – include the high-selling Innocenti Spider, the quirky Innocenti Mini, and the brand-s last new model, the modern Innocenti Elba.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Innocenti Touch up Paint
Older cars like Innocenti-s classic models need extra care and attention in order to stay looking good for longer. You can look after your car-s aesthetics much better with Chipex Innocenti Touch up Paint, a bold new antidote to paint scratches or -road rash- caused by stone chips from the road. It features:
- Easy-to-understand instructions
- Ready-to-apply paint
- All-inclusive accessories
- Three handy sizes
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is easier to use than traditional touch up kits and produces a far superior finish thanks to exactly matching paint mixed with clear coat lacquer, and a high-grade blending solution.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.