Mahindra-s huge range of vehicles includes SUVs, saloons, motorcycles, pickups, commercial vehicles and tractors. It produces the Mahindra e2o, one of the most advanced cars in India; the Mahindra XUV 500, which won the 2010 Desert Storm Rally; and the award-winning Mahindra Scorpio, the company-s flagship.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mahindra Touch up Paint
Forget traditional -best-match-paint- touch ups and expensive resprays and car garage repairs. Chipex Mahindra Touch up Paint is the best, most advanced treatment for road rash and paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road, boasting:
- Simple instructions
- Ready-to-apply paint
- All-inclusive accessories
- Three handy sizes
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex paint is uniquely and precisely matched with your vehicle and blends in seamlessly for a flawless repair. By comparison, the -nearly-matching- paint offered by traditional kits leaves obvious and unsightly evidence of a repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.