MG, despite its turbulent history, has managed to churn out some very popular vehicles. These include the 1939 MG WA sports saloon, the hugely popular MG ZR in 2001 and the MG 6 in 2011, named one of the best in its class.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex MG Touch up Paint
Like all vehicles, MGs are susceptible to road rash, which happens when stone chips spray against the bodywork of cars and leave paint scratches. Fortunately Chipex MG Touch up Paint is a wonderfully effective road rash antidote and features:
- Easy-to-understand instructions
- Ready-to-apply paint
- All-inclusive accessories
- A paint colour match guarantee
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional repair kits are outmoded, produce subpar results with nearly-matching paint and are not that user-friendly. Chipex is convenient, easy to use and produces seamless results every time without denting your bank balance like a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.