Rolls Royce Any
Rolls Royce Any
Rolls-Royce has been producing luxury cars for more than a hundred years. Its models include the iconic Silver Ghost, once named the -Best Car in the World-, and the current flagship Phantom, winner of Top Gear-s Car of the Year.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Rolls-Royce Touch up Paint
Road rash and paint scratches caused by loose stone chips from the road affect all cars, even the most luxurious. But Chipex Rolls-Royce Touch up Paint is a revolutionary new answer to this common problem, boasting:
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Ready-to-apply paint
- All the accessories you need
- Three possible sizes
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex kits feature an identical blend of paint to match your vehicle, a seamless, high-grade blending solution, and fantastic user-friendliness so you can finish the job quickly and effortlessly. Traditional kits lack these features and full resprays are inordinately expensive.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.