SEAT is responsible for such models as the SEAT Alhambra MPV, the SEAT Leon sports hatchback for families, and the award-winning SEAT Ibiza supermini – the company-s best-selling car.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex SEAT Touch up Paint
- Clear instructions
- Ready-to-apply paint
- All-inclusive accessories
- Three possible sizes
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is easy to use and renders a seamless, immaculate finish because of accurately matched paint and supreme blending and polishing capabilities – features sorely lacking in traditional kits. Costly and radical full resprays no longer need to be an option.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.