Ssang Yong Any
Ssang Yong Any
SsangYong-s range of 4×4 vehicles includes the renowned and refined SsangYong Korando, the spacious Turismo and the Istana, a 2-seater, 9-seater, 12-seater and 15-seater van based on the Mercedes MB100 -Bus- variant.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex SsangYong Touch up Paint
When loose stone chips fly up off the road and scrape against the bodywork of your SsangYong, they cause unsightly paint scratches or -road rash- to form. The best remedy for this is Chipex SsangYong Touch up Paint, which comes with:
- Simple, clear instructions
- Paint that comes ready to apply
- All the accessories you need
- A paint colour match guarantee
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is much better value for money than a radical full respray because it offers faultless, professional results for a fraction of the price. Traditional kits, which only offer near-match paint, do not compare.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.